From project design to construction, AQUAPARIAN provides a full range of environmental services for projects in the marine environment.
Baseline assessment of proposed marine project sites is carried out by our team of WCB certified divers using underwater video to determine potential impacts, regulatory requirements and mitigation recommendations.
Depending on the needs of the project, our registered professional biologists can complete regulatory approval submissions, design marine habitat compensation plans, install compensation habitat such as eelgrass beds or rock reefs, and carry out monitoring to document success.
AQUAPARIAN has extensive experience in construction monitoring of dredging and pile driving operations including underwater acoustic monitoring, visual observations for marine mammals and fish impacts, and water quality monitoring.
- Canadian Environmental Assessment Act Studies (CEAA)
- Marine habitat assessments and inventories using SCUBA
- Shoreline restoration works
- Habitat compensation, such as eelgrass
- Marine sediment and water quality sampling
- MSR sanitary outfall Environmental Impact Studies
- WCB certified divers